Monday 10 November 2014




BEAUTIFUL PLACES IN THE WORLD




This is a chilling and relaxing video with amazing and spectacular buildings, nature, beaches and beautiful things from around the world.

I hope you enjoy it !!!!

I want you to read about some man-made wonders on page 130 of your student's book. You can read about: The Opera House, The Voortrekker Monument, The Statue of Liberty and The Shri Swaminarayan Mandir Temple. I'm going to ask you some questions about them.

Write a comment about the video.

6 comments:

  1. Hello Isabel!!
    I'm Elena Coronilla Jiménez. The video is so beautiful. I want to go one of the cities that appears in the video.
    Bye see you tomorrow!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI isabel.
    This video shows very well the differences between nature and urban places.
    I like living in both beautiful places.
    Bye bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Isabel,
    I love this video! It’s amazing. I didn’t know that there were so beautiful places like these. I´d really like going to somewhere and have a good time.
    Bye bye ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Isabel!!!!
    I liked this video because it teaches us many surprising and amazing places.
    I would like to go to some of this sites because they are very pretty
    Bye see you tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Isabel!
    I love this video and this places . I want to go here. they are fantastic.
    Bye see you tomorrow.
    By Lorena Minguez:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hizo Isabel!!
    I'm Lucia :)
    I love this vídeo becaues there are beautifuls places :)
    I can see this vídeo many times.
    Bye ser you tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete