Friday 14 November 2014



                             
                      A PHOTO DESCRIPTION

In this new project you have to put into practise everything you have learnt to describe pictures.


1. This project must be done individually.
2. Choose one of your favourite photos and scan it.
3. Bring the photo in your pendrive to show it to your classmates on the digital board.
4. Describe it as complete as possible answering the following questions:
     - when and where was the photo taken?
     - who are the people?
     - what are they doing?
     - what are they wearing?
     - Other information
5. The deadline of the project is: 24th. November.

 ENJOY IT AND DO YOUR BEST !!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Isabel!!
    I'm Elena Coronilla. I fiend a perfect photo and I love it.
    Bye see you tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Isabel!!!
    I'm Lucia :)
    I'm thinking this project is easy and I fiend the perfect photo.
    I'm excited ;)
    Bye bye!!! Ser you tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Isabel !!!
    I hat lot of beautiful photos.
    It was difficult to choose one of them because they were special for me.
    Bye see you tomorrow !!!

    ReplyDelete