Friday 28 April 2017

P.E AND ENGLISH PROJECT
SPORTSMEN/ SPORTSWOMEN and SPORTS




SPORTSMEN AND SPORTSWOMEN:

- Sergio García (Spain) - Golf
- Mireia Belmonte (Spain) - Swimming
- Ruth Beitia  (Spain) - High Jump- Athletics
- Kilian Jornet (Spain) - Mountain Trail Running
- Gisela Pulido (Spain) - Kitesurf
- Toni Bou (Spain) - Motorcycle Trials Riding
- Javier Fernández (Spain) - Figure Ice Skating
- Amaya Valdemoro (Spain)- Basketball
- Marc Márquez (Spain) - Motorcycle Riding
- Dori ruano (Spain) - Cycling
- Miguel Indurain (Spain)- Cycling
- Arantxa Sánchez Vicario (Spain) - Tennis
- Blanca Fernández Ochoa (Spain) - Alpine Skiing
- Jonah Lomu (New Zealand) - Rugby
- Michael Schumacher (Germany) - F1 Racing Driver
- Earvin "Magic" Johnson ( USA) - Basketball
- Magnus Carlsen (Norway) - Chess
- Serena Williams (USA) - Tennis


GUIDELINES
-  Make pairs.
-  Your P.E teacher will give out the sportsmen and sportswomen’s names.
-  You´ll search for information on the Internet.
-  Select the information, write it down and send it to your English teacher to be marked.
-  Create a prezzi presentation with the following sections:
-Brief biography: personal information, sports career, main achievements.
-Give some sport information: rules, equipment, facilities…
-A video of a few minutes (about two minutes) where we can see the sportsman/woman practising the sport.
-  When the prezzi is finished, e-mail it to your P.E and English teachers and upload it on your blog.
-  You will present your project in the English lesson and your P.E. teacher will ask you some questions about it in the P.E. lesson.
-  We will assess your oral skills, fluency, originality, writing skills and your manner of presentation.
-  Deadline to send the written project: 16thMay.
- The presentations will begin on 22nd May.


PREZI PRESENTATIONS
SPORTSMEN/SPORTSWOMEN

Click on the names to see the prezi presentations.

2º A/B



I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT AND LEARN A LOT GUYS!!!!!


  

18 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm Mario, I'm going to work with Carlos about Javier Fernandez.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Isabel I am Alicia I'm from 2nd C and I'm going to work with Elia and our project is about Mireia Belmonte.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm Cristina I'm going to work with Jose Manuel. Our prezi is about Sergio García.
    He is sportmen of golf

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I'm Iker Ferreiro and I'm going to work with Isis. Our prezi is about Ruth Beitia.
    She's a sportwomen of high jump.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi I am Rafa and I am working with David about Amaya Valdemoro

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning, I am Carla. In this project of P.E I-m going to work with my friend Conchi about Killian Jornet, he is a mountain skier.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi I'm Adrián and I'm working with Álex Rubio. We are working abour Gisela Pulido, a kitesurfer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi,I'm Maria I'm working with Rodrigo,we are going to do the project about Marc Márquez.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Isabel, i´m Jesús and i´m working with Manuel. Our project is about Magnus Carlsen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, I'm Bea from 2ºB and I'm going to work with my friend Isabel on a project about Jonah Lomu.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Isabel.I´m working with Carmen Sanchón and we are working about Arantxa Sanchez Vicario

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Isabel I'm Juan. I'm working Pablo.M. we are going to do the project about Serena Williams.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Isabel, I´m Antonio . In this project of P.E. and English I am going to work with Lucía about Magic Johnson.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, I´m Montse, and I´m working with Miguel in this project, it is about Dori Ruano.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Isabel i`m mario and i´m working with pablo our project i´ts about Miguel INDURAIN

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Isabel, I'm Marina and I'm working with Esther. Our project is about Blanca Fernández Ochoa.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi I am Nacho and I am working with Adrián and Alex and we are going to do the project about Michael Schumacher.

    ReplyDelete